Making a profile that counts will go a long way in giving you a much desired search.
It may not be just enough to describe yourself in a few words to include your likes, dislikes, interests and goals.
Meanwhile, a quality Dating site would feature a more detailed and in-depth profile, making sure you make yourself available to the virtual stranger.
These tips are carefully outlined to facilitate your ability to present the right image and get people to interact with you
1. Provide a full and accurate personal ad. Do your best to be complete, detailed and interesting to chat or meet with.
2. Make sure you include a photograph or two or even more, it is obvious that profiles with photo image attract more responses that those without.Even if you are photophobic, it still better to have one, than have none at all!
3. Please ensure you are approachable, also be neither aggressive nor rude in personal ads.
4. Do not allow ugly experience with a previous partner affect your approach in the personal profile you are building. If you would seem to be too inquisitive or interrogative, this may scare future partner and make people look elsewhere.
5. As you express yourself on your day-to-day life, please try to choose words that will not be offensive in your profile, personal ad, conversations, chats or emails, this tends to make people elude your profile.
To be continued…………